Host your next event at GHAR!
The Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® encourages members and other interested parties to rent the meeting rooms at their headquarters, located at 424 N. Enola Drive, Enola, Pennsylvania. GHAR’s location offer free parking and an experienced facility staff who know how to meet your business needs. With a variety of room options, GHAR facilities can accommodate groups with as many as 80 participants. Scheduling priority for all rooms is given to Association activities. Rental of the meeting room generates non-dues income that enable the Association to maintain lower dues; however, it is imperative all policies are followed.
The Association’s multi-purpose and Susquehanna rooms are available for rental under the following policy guidelines and policies.
Room Rental Policies
- Any continuing education course not tied into, initiated, sponsored and approved by GHRI may not be offered in the GHAR classrooms.
- These facilities may not be used for recruiting purpose at any time. The GHAR headquarters, like Association events held off campus, are intended to remain free from broker recruitment and similar activities. To that extent, real estate licensees, regardless of membership in GHAR, may not host any activity at GHAR facilities that may be considered recruitment. Recruitment is defined broadly to include any solicitation by word, oral or written, and by whatever means communicated including, but not limited to, video, recorded speech, and display of whatever nature and regardless of whether such recruitment activity is targeted toward existing licensees or potential future licensees.
- Use of the facilities cannot violate the anti-trust policy of GHAR and may not be used for issues that could result in negative media publicity resulting in harm to GHAR’s reputation.
- All rentals are subject to leaving the room as found. This includes all minimal clean-up of paper and materials; wiping off tables, if necessary; returning any moved furniture to its original location; etc. If food or beverage is brought in this must be cleaned up and “leftovers” removed.
- The use of alcoholic beverages will not be permitted without additional written agreement between the member and the Association, specifically allowing the serving of alcohol. In this instance, the Association may also require the member purchase a liquor liability insurance policy. • Smoking is not permitted inside the facility.
- If rental involves hours outside usual Association operating hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday), arrangements may be made to sign-out a key. A temporary security code will be issued.
- If rental time is outside rental hours a credit card must be provided. Keys MUST be returned within 24 hours or there will be a $500 charge on the credit card for a non-returned key.
Notice of Non-Affiliation
- Any entity renting space at the GHAR headquarters must prominently display in the leased space the sign provided by the Association indicating that the event “is neither sponsored nor endorsed by GHAR.”
- To the extent that any advertisement, notice or publication relating to the event is directed to or advertised for the benefit of attendees, said advertisement, notice or publication shall include the verbiage quoted above. If inclusion of the language is impractical, the person or entity seeking use of the property may seek partial exemption from the Association’s CEO.
- Both the multi-purpose room and the Susquehanna room are set-up as classroom style.
- The multi-purpose Room holds 20-80 classroom style.
- The Susquehanna Room holds 48 classroom style.
- Some additional chairs may be available.
- Special requested room arrangements will be charged an additional set-up fee of $25 to $50 depending on the requested set-up.
- Room may be arranged by lessee without charge but must be returned to original set-up at conclusion.
- Audio-visual and wireless technology are available on a complimentary basis. Staff will assist with connection.
- Coffee and tea will be provided for rentals as well as all related beverage supplies.
- Snacks and soda are available for individual purchase.
- Scheduling priority for all rooms is given to the Association.
- Dates may be arranged by contacting the Association office, 717-364-3200, and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Lessee must complete and sign the rental agreement.
- Members may pay the rental fee before or the day of the event unless other arrangements have been made.
- Non-members must pay the rental fee in advance when booking unless other arrangements have been made.
- The Association reserves the right to decline the reservation request of any member/group for any reason at the Association’s sole discretion.
Multi-Purpose Room Member Rental Rates:
- $150 per half-day segment (for a four-hour segment)
- $250 for the full day (a period over a four-hour segment and must be out of the building by 5:00 p.m.)
- $200 for evening (6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
Multi-Purpose Room Non-Member Rental Rates:
- $200 per half-day segment (for a four-hour segment)
- $350 for the full day (a period over a four-hour segment and must be out of the building by 5:00 p.m.)
Susquehanna Room Member Rental Rates:
- $75 per half-day segment (for a four-hour segment)
- $125 for the full day (a period over a four-hour segment and must be out of the building by 5:00 p.m.)
- $100 for evening (6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
Susquehanna Room Non-Member Rental Rates:
- $100 per half-day segment (for a four-hour segment) (rate applies if only renting a half day)
- $175 for the full day (a period over a four-hour segment and must be out of the building by 5:00 p.m.)
Please contact Cindy Cuddeford at email@example.com for more information or a Rental Contract.