The Association’s Management Issues Committee organizes networking and educational opportunities geared specifically for our member companies’ brokers and managers. These events are held 3-4 times a year and are usually breakfast meetings held at the GHAR building. Having the breakfasts at the GHAR building allows the Association to offer these events either free of charge or at a minimum cost. The breakfasts feature knowledgeable speakers on timely and relevant topics. Past topics have included social media, leadership, motivation and thriving in the current market.
GHAR is launching a series of Brokers, Owners and Managers virtual meetings starting in 2021! Find all the upcoming virtual meeting dates below!
The following individuals may attend the Association’s management issues events
- A GHAR member who is currently serving as a broker or office manager for a member office.
- A GHAR member who is currently in a training or management role for a member office.
- A GHAR member who has an ownership interest in a member company.
- A GHAR member who is currently serving on the Association’s Board of Directors.
- A GHAR member who currently holds an associate brokers license with the State Real Estate Commission.
These events provide an excellent forum for our brokers and managers. We hope you will join us!
For more information and the date of the next event, contact Kathy Ludwig.