State & National Information
The Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® (PAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) provide a wide range of services and resources for commercial practitioners.
PAR, through its commercial group – the Commercial, Industrial and Investment Committee (CI&I) – seeks to further the interest of the members specializing in commercial, industrial and investment properties through educational conferences, seminars, research, and clinics on the subjects of developing, selling, leasing, managing, or exchanging commercial, industrial and investment properties.
The REALTORS® Commercial Alliance (RCA) – NAR’s commercial division – represents the interest of commercial members, as well as its affiliated commercial organizations such as the CCIM Institute, the Counselors of Real Estate (CRE), the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), the REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI), and the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR). The RCA provides a number of services such as educational conferences and seminars, publications geared towards commercial REALTORS®, and government affairs advocacy, to name a few.
Stay up to date with NAR’s Commercial Resource Center
RPR Commercial was launched in November 2012 and designed to provide high value market intelligence, consumer segmentation, and trade area information to REALTORS® working with Commercial clients and customers. To highlight key features of RPR Commercial, RPR just completed production on a promotional video that will be used in 2015 to communicate the value of this powerful resource.
- PAR Legislative Action Center
- RPAC Information
- NAR Commercial
- NAR Commercial Advocacy & Legislation
- NAR Commercial Education
- NAR Commercial Research
- NAR Commercial Real Estate Blog: The Source
- NAR Commercial Connections
- NAR Action Center
- NAR Commercial Issues & Actions
- Commercial Source (NAR’s Online Convention)
- Discovering Commercial Real Estate Online Course
- NAR Quadrennial Ethics Training for REALTORS®
- NAR Commercial Affiliate Designations
- CCIM Institute
- The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE)
- The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- The REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI)
- The Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR)
The Capital Region Economic Development Corporation (CREDC) has a variety of loan programs available for area businesses. CREDC’s Business Finance staff will work directly with the applicant to guide them through the application process. Learn more