Each year, the Foundation sends out a call for new grant applicants. From the applicants, the Foundation selects the grant recipients. Potential recipients are carefully scrutinized for alignment with the Foundation’s mission, compliance with federal and state charitable regulations and overall viability.
The 2023 Grant Application is now available until March 3rd! Please send all applications to Katie@ghar.realtor.
2022 Foundation Recap
The Foundation has donated over $775,000 to the following organizations:
- American Red Cross
- Bethesda Mission
- Bread of Life Outreach
- Brethren Housing Association
- Bridge of Hope Harrisburg
- Community CARES
- Carlisle Housing Opportunities
- Channels Food Rescue
- Cumberland Perry Housing Initiatives
- Habitat for Humanity – Cumberland Valley
- Domestic Violence Services of Cumberland and Perry Counties
- Downtown Daily Bread
- Gaudenzia/Delta Group
- Habitat for Humanity, Greater Harrisburg Area
- Habitat for Humanity, Perry County
- Healthy Steps Diaper Bank
- Hospice of Central Pennsylvania
- Join Hands Ministry, Inc.
- Kick In For Kids, Inc.
- Market Square Friends
- MidPenn Legal Services
- New Hope Ministries
- Perry Housing Partnership
- Project SHARE
- Rebuilding Together of Greater Harrisburg
- Ronald McDonald House
- Safe Harbour
- Samaritan Fellowship
- Shalom House
- Susquehanna Housing Initiatives
- The Joshua Group
- Tri-County Housing HDC, Ltd.
- United Methodist Home for Children
- Vickie’s Angel Foundation
- Wesley Union Community Development
- Family Promise
How to apply
For more information on the grant application and process, please contact Katie Baker, Director of Member Engagement and Communications.
The Greater Harrisburg REALTORS® Foundation is a wholly-owned charitable subsidiary of the Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® INC. The official registration and financial information of the Greater Harrisburg REALTORS® Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.