Each October, the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, along with local REALTOR® Associations across the commonwealth celebrate REALTORS® Reach Out. This campaign began in 2008, and it is designed to showcase REALTOR® involvement in the community.
In 2021, you can volunteer to help with beautification projects with Wildheart Ministries, organize New Hope Ministries new center location, repair and revitalize with Rebuilding Together, pack food and supplies at the Central PA Food Bank, sort and hang coats for Coats for Cocoa.
- October 1 @ 10:00 am: REALTORS® Reach Out @ Wildheart Ministries
- October 18 @ 10:00 am: REALTORS® Reach Out @ New Hope Ministries
- October 20 @ 9:00 am: REALTORS® Reach Out @ Rebuilding Together
- October 20 @ 4:30 pm: REALTORS® Reach Out @ Cocoa Packs
- October 22 @ 9:00 am: REALTORS® Reach Out @ Central PA Food Bank
Please register by a week prior to the event. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the volunteer event you would like to attend and your *t-shirt size.
*If you have a t-shirt from the event last year that you are able to use this year, please let us know.
*All COVID-19 safety protocols set in place by each charitable organization will be practiced at the events.*
GHAR will contact volunteers prior to the event with the full event details.