To be the chosen partner and ultimate resource for our members.
Respect, Integrity, Community, Inclusion, Accountability, Engagement, and Transparency.
The mission of the Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® is to serve real estate professionals through a commitment to promote ethical and competent real estate practices, to support the preservation of real property rights, to provide leadership in adapting to advances in the industry, and to enhance each member’s opportunity for success.
- Improve communication and member involvement with PAR and NAR.
- Proactively advocate state and local priorities with elected officials.
- Advocate for professional standards to qualify for/ maintain REALTOR® membership.
- Communicate to membership advocacy goals and organizational values and RPAC significance.
- Identify different subsets of our membership (broker/ owner manager, agent, commercial, property management, affiliates, appraisers) to ensure we are serving them in a meaningful way.
- Improve communication and engagement by leveraging various channels of technology.
- Identify, determine and develop member value proposition based on membership category.
- Increase membership participation and investment in the foundation by communicating the role of the foundation and its value.
- Increase and improve public awareness of GHAR’s and the foundation’s community involvement and outreach.
- Identify and collaborate with community organizations who provide services to underserved communities.
- Create strategic relationships with organizations, businesses and local government to strengthen the impact of GHAR and the foundation in the community.
- Increase GHRI revenue 15% over 3 years.
- Tailor offerings to meet needs created by emerging trends.
- Develop a diverse curriculum to encompass all career tracks.
- Leverage education to engage membership and support GHAR membership goals.
- Continuously identify strong candidates to serve the organization (committees, leaders).
- Convey goals and hold committees responsible (incorporate analysis of committee structure).
- Understand the plan and priorities.
- Engage more with brokerages (value proposition at this level also).