- Increase member contributions to RPAC to at least 30% participation.
- Increase member awareness of our fight to protect property rights.
- Collaborate with organizations having mutual interest.
- Support the efforts of GHAR’s GAD through member engagement.
- Monitor state and national efforts and leverage resources.
- Support REALTOR® party champions.
- Promote equal opportunity and fair housing.
- Deliver value to members and brokers.
- Improve member awareness of the value, benefits and service of GHAR.
- Improve functionality of communications to deliver more value.
- Use varied technology in our communications.
- Increase and retain members.
- expand value for commercial brokers and agents.
- Continue involvement and oversight of Bright MLS.
- Find ways to engage with all members.
- Collaborate with community organizations.
- Increase awareness of the Foundation to members.
- Increase public awareness of the Foundation and the REALTOR® community.
- Encourage the Foundation to set annual goals and report to GHAR Board of Directors.
- Develop an annual Outreach Impact Statement.
- Increase involvement in REALTORS® Reach Out.
- Increase awareness of scholarships.
- Take advantage of grants.
- Continue the Thanksgiving Food Drive, School Backpacks and other donation drives.
- Identify and serve underserved community organizations.
- Identify member needs, increasing broker and designation offerings.
- Create a master calendar of education.
- Create educational broker track path for brokers.
- Continue to evaluate course offerings.
- Provide education through, with and for affiliate members.
- Create a Certificate of Excellence program such as Local Expert.
- Offer relevant trending info sessions.
- Prepare members to work in diverse markets.
- Educate the public about careers in the entire real estate industry.
- Maintain good governance and sustainable operations.
- Invest in technology to improve member communications.
- Maximize the purposes and revenue of the office building.
- Identify future leaders.
- Promote the growth and professional development of staff.
- Explore creation of a board and committee portal.
- Increase and enhance sponsor opportunities.
- Increase diversity in association leadership.