New Member Orientation
April 15 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
To fulfill membership requirements, a REALTOR® applicant must attend an orientation in its entirety within 60 days of the date of application. Failure to fulfill membership requirements will result in your broker being notified and may result in being denied access to the lockbox system, Supra Keys, the PAR Standard Forms Library, and all association benefits and services.
- What it means to be a REALTOR®
- Your obligation as a REALTOR® to abide by the Code of Ethics
- Association Benefits and Services
- Why Membership Means Professional Value
- Come with questions to ask the panel of GHAR Leaders