Keep More of Your Money 2021! Tax Strategy Virtual Info Session
October 7 @ 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
FREE for members and guests!
Sponsored by: Pennian Bank
Instructor: Kelly Clark, Instructor and Operations Manager, Bradford and Company, Inc.
Some things you’ll learn:
- HOW to recoup the money you lost during COVID-19: Two remarkable tax credits available to the self-employed for 2020 and 2021 – Sick Leave and Family Tax Credits!
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to deduct your Home Office…simplified, made safe, and expanded to multiple deductions!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for “real estate” professionals that you probably don’t know about.
- HOW to POWER-BOOST your tax deductions: Learn the best strategies to get the most out of your new 2021 deductions!
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you can keep more of your income this year and beyond!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
*This event is being held virtually via Zoom. Please plan to login at 9:45 am in case you have to download app or encounter login issues. Seminar begins promptly at 10:00 am. Please plan on attending this virtual program with your webcam on. This is an interactive program.
Add event to calendar