REALTOR® Safety Info Session
September 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
September is National REALTOR® Safety Month! Join your peers for an info session hosted by GHAR! Hear from a four-person safety panel followed by Q & A.
Lisa Snedeker, MT (ASCP) CIC, Infection Preventionist at UPMC
Sergeant Scott Rood with East Pennsboro Township Police
Jim Spagnolo, Operations Manager, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty, Hershey
Jan Castner, 6th Degree Black Belt in Karate (5th ranked fighter in the U.S in 2001)
- Personal safety at open houses
- Safety at meetings & conventions
- Cleaning & disinfecting procedures
- Handgun Safety
- Non-lethal weapon use
- Technology safety
- Safety at night & on the job
- Use of Alarm Jewelry
- Car safety practices
- Company safety policies
- Office policies on weapons
- Prepping of homes before on open house
- Take a buddy on appointments
- Meet clients in public spaces
- Danger Analysis
- Situational Awareness
- Body targets
- On hands weapons
- Lower level defense techniques
- Upper level defense techniques
- Active shooters in the workplace
- and much more!
Attendees will receive:
- A voucher for three lessons at a Self Defense class studio!
- A safety device of their choice up to $15 value!
- Free booties for open houses and showings!
- A free health safety packet with a pamphlet on how to stay healthy, with a pair of plastic gloves, a mask, and portable hand sanitizer!
Register by clicking below or call (717) 364-3200 to attend either in-person or live stream the event.