Real Estate 101 Quick Start Program
(Hands-on Training for new licensees)
Course topics will include:
- All the PAR forms that deal with: Buyer Transactions, Listing Transactions, FSBO Transactions, Negotiations, Addenda, Land Transactions, Multi-Unit Transactions, HOA & Condo Associations, and Foreclosures & Short Sales.
- Agency – properly documenting agency roles;
- Public Records – various public record information that should be researched when listing/selling a property;
- Mortgage considerations – discuss differences in mortgages and the considerations for each in a listing and sale transaction at a high level;
- Working with Estates, Power of Attorney, & Court-Appointed Administrators;
- Closing – overview of the closing process to include title information and processes.
Cost, $299 (Must register and pay for class before class start date.) Includes course materials.